The Department of Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery at CHPL Healthcare is a state of the art ultra-modern facility that provides tertiary level care in all disciplines of plastic surgery with an objective of providing wholesome care to our patients. Our plastic surgeon is supported by cutting edge technology is committed to providing patients with the best possible care and unparalleled results.
A highly qualified and experienced staff understands specific needs and concerns of plastic surgery patients and delivers excellent service with compassion and care.
Department of Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery offer expertise covering all aspects of Plastic Surgery such as Aesthetic Surgery, Craniofacial surgery, Hand Surgery, Reconstructive Microsurgery, Burns and General Plastic Surgery.
This department Is a super specialized branch that is concerned with enhancement of looks, correction of deformities as well as repair of functional deficits .
Plastic surgery can be broadly divided into AESTHETIC (COSMETIC), RECONSTRUCTIVE, BURNS AND TRAUMA MANAGEMENT. It has been rightly said that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder ,but in this era of medical and cosmetic boom ,a plethora of procedures can be done for ageing face and body contouring. Procedures like Rhinoplasty ( nose job), Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck ),Breast enhancement , face Lift ,liposuction and body contouring can boost your self confidence and enhance your looks.
Hair Restoration has shaped up in a big way in INDIA. Even foreign clients are also making use of these services at affordable prices.
The Department of Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery offers both outpatient and inpatient services for various primary and tertiary level needs for all reconstructive and cosmetic aspects.
The Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic is a very broad field and has very various sub specialties. Hence, all kinds of services are offered by the department.
The various services include
- Aesthetic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Trauma Surgery for face, hands and chest and lower limb trauma
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Burns and Post Burn Deformity correction
- Diabetic Foot and Non healing Ulcer treatment
- Micro-Vascular & Micro-Neural Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery
This specialty deals with reshaping the structures of the body to improve each patient’s appearance and, perhaps more importantly, his or her esteem. Plastic surgeons us
- Scar Therapy
- Moles & Nevi Removal
- Liposuction & Fat Grafting
- Face Lift, Thread Lift and Botox/ Fillers
- Dimple Creation
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid rejuvenation)
- Body lift & Body Contouring (After Bariatric Surgery/ Massive weight loss)
- Breast Augmentation & Reduction
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Hair Transplant
- Genital Rejuvenation (Vaginoplasty/ Hymenoplasty/ Labioplasty/ Penile Lengthening)
It is concerned with any deformities incurred due to trauma of any sort. This includes:
Face Surgery : It further includes treatment of the conditions like :
- Fractures of bones of the face
- Facial Nerve Surgery
- Ear Reconstruction
It is concerned with acute injuries and chronic diseases of the hand and wrist, correction of congenital malformations of the upper extremities, and peripheral nerve problems. The conditions treated include :
- Tendon Repair, Grafting, Transfer Surgery
- Re-implantation & Revascularization Surgery
- Soft Tissue Defects of the hand
- Ganglion & Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- It includes treatment of any soft tissue defects.
Reconstructive surgery can help patients suffering from injury, congenital defects, developmental abnormalities, infection, tumors or other problems that affect physical structures of the body. The conditions treated include :
- Skin Tumour Surgery & Reconstruction
- Tumours of Hand
- Post Cancer Surgery Reconstruction
- (Breast/ Face/ Neck/ Limbs)
- Pedicled Flap & Free Flap Surgery
Burns & Post Burns Deformity Correction
The deformities caused due to burns are corrected with immense care due to the physical and mental trauma faced by the patient. This sort of correction generally takes place in two phases. Acute burn surgery is the treatment immediately after a burn. Reconstructive burn surgery takes place after the burn wounds have healed. It includes correction of burns incurred like :
- Thermal Burns
- Electric Burns
- Chemical Burns
- Deformity (Scars/ Contractures/ Hand and face flap reconstruction)
This includes multidisciplinary assessment by plastic surgeons and endocrinologist and is treated following a systematic approach.
Micro-Vascular & Micro-Neural Surgery
This specialty is generally concerned with the reconstruction of missing tissues by transferring a piece of tissue to the reconstruction site and reconnecting blood vessels. Popular subspecialty areas are Reimplantation (attaching) of cut body part e.g. finger, hand, forearm, arm, scalp; revascularization of limbs, neuropathies, finger/ thumb reconstruction, breast reconstruction, head and neck reconstruction, hand surgery/replantation, and brachial plexus surgery.
Paediatric Plastic Surgery
The gamut of diseases that come under the preview of a pediatric plastic surgeon are afflictions of any and all body parts from the head to the toes. The various conditions treated include:
- Cleft Lip & Palate
- Birth mark and Giant Nevi
- Defects and deformities of face, hands, chest and feet
- Breast problems
- Childhood burns
- Hemangiomas and Vascular lesions
- Tongue tie
- Obstetric Brachial Plexus Injury
- Constriction Bands Syndrome