The Department of Physiotherapy at CHPL Hospitals provides a comprehensive range of services to help patients prevent injury, recover both function and strength and manage pain.
Our trained physiotherapists use the best equipment and technology to treat patients with varying physical conditions.
An essential aspect of physiotherapy treatment is rehabilitation, which may be required to re-educate an individual and enable them to safely return to their normal life.
It aims at maximizing the functional potential of an individual following a disease or injury.
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSIOTHERAPY OFFERS COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS :
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Physiotherapy in Arthritis, Orthopedics and Spine Conditions
- Physiotherapy in Pulmonary Conditions
- Physiotherapy in Sports injuries
- Physiotherapy in Pediatrics
- Pain Management
- Pre and Post-Surgical Care
- Occupational Therapy